2014 is here. Per my previous post, it was a momentous 2013 that I can only hope to build off of.
Cycling is an ever-increasingly important part of my life and participating in the sport has taught me how important fitness and a healthy lifestyle are as well.
For 2014, I’ve lined up a few “resolutions” if you will – both goal and non-goal oriented efforts.
– Hydrate and stay hydrated daily. Water is my new best friend.
– Surpass 4,000 kilometers total riding distance (3,600 km. in 2013). This averages out to 333 kilometres per month.
– Get rid of the “spare mountain bike tire” around my waist once and for all.
– Ride 3 Fondos (I’m already registered for the 2014 Axel Merckx Gran Fondo Penticton; targeting the Tour de Victoria once again, and will choose either the Prospera Medio or RBC Whistler again depending on dates and health).
– Attend the 2014 Tour of Alberta and watch at least one stage live.
With that now said aloud, let’s get ‘er done, son.
About the author cdub
Welcome to the Family